Saturday 4 December 2010

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

This video shows how my media product follows the conventions of real media products, I have included screenshots of professional documentaries which I have then compared to screenshots from my own production.




I also used Windows Movie Maker to make a video to explain various parts of the documentary.


Editing Tools





Print Advert
IF SLIDESHOW DOESN'T WORK PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK.
http://www.slideshare.net/MJ296/print-advert-comparison-6129641?from=ss_embed 

 





Radio Trailer






Music

This video shows still images which I got from Google to show the artists we used to create our music bed.


This is the email I received from EMI records, when I asked if I could use Swedish House Mafia songs in our documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment